Applications Open for the 2018 Spring show, April 20-21!
Applications open from February 9-16 for the Spring Show. Vendors announced on February 19th.
If you have a fun, quirky, beautiful, bold, fresh, or otherwise stand-out product that you'd like to sell at Utah art market, please read our terms and follow the link below to apply.
The Sugarhouse Garden Center
1602 East 2100 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- April 19, 2018 - Set up TBD*
- April 20, 2018 - 10am to 6pm
- April 21, 2018 - 10am to 5pm
- take down time PROMPTLY at 5pm until finished*
* Mandatory attendance. Set up time is subject to change, but you will be alerted via email of any changes.
- Each vendor will be limited to a single table. Take note that most tables can be shopped from both sides. I reserve the right to expand and contract display space based on vendor needs, their sales history at previous shows, and the general aesthetics of the market. I appreciate your flexibility with this sensitive issue.
- You will need to bring everything for your display needs, including table and floor length table coverings.
- Art Market will charge you a $50 late fee if your display is not completely set up by 9:00 am on the date of show.
- Please be prompt at 5pm Saturday to take down your merchandise.
- We will have one central checkout, accepting cash, Visa, Mastercard.
- Due to limited space we are unable to accommodate vendors staying with their merchandise, unless you have made arrangements with me previously.
- While we take every precaution to protect your merchandise from customer accidents, vandalism, and shoplifting, the floor layout does not guarantee that we see all shopping activity.
- Art Market does not assume responsibility for damaged or stolen items.
- The Art Market entrance fee is $55.00 for 4' x 2.5, $65.00 for a 6’ x 2.5' space and $80.00 for an 8’ x 2.5' space. This fee is non-refundable.
- Once notified of entry in the show, your have 2 weeks to send in payment which holds your spot in the show. Late payments will forfeit your spot in the show.
- Art Market will retain a commission of 20% of the vendor’s total sales, but will pay all associated sales tax.
- You will be mailed a check 7 to 10 days after the show.
- A digital postcard will be emailed to you prior to the show to be used on all your social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, blogs, and websites) to get the word out about your product.
- Please create at least two posts on each account where you have an active presence (For example: a few weeks before the show, post the postcard to all of your feeds, and the day before the show, post a tease of your product).
- You must clearly label each piece of merchandise with a price and vendor number -- no exceptions, regardless of the size, price or quantity.
- I will assign you a vendor number upon receipt of your entrance fee. Only one vendor number per booth will be issued. If you represent more than one vendor, each number must be paid for.
- Each vendor must provide an inventory list for all items, including prices, at the time of set up.
- Vendor number and price must be clear, please adjust your labeling to avoid any mistakes! Tips for creating a clear label:
- Use printed labels (verses something handwritten)
- White tags are preferred as they are easier to read.
- Use an easy-to-read font like Geneva or Helvetica. Avoid script or fancy fonts.